- Panthers vs Steelers: The Panthers have won 2 games all year. The Steelers are fighting for a post season position. There’s no way the Steelers are going to let this one get away, especially at home. Panthers 13 Steelers 21
- Cowboys vs Cardinals: The Cowboys have added a few “W”‘s in the last six weeks, against some pretty good teams too. Something seems to be working for them. Better late than never I guess. Cowboys 28, Cardinals 14.
- Titans vs Chiefs: This one is simple; the Chiefs simple do not lose at home. Chiefs 28, Titans 17.
- Ravens vs Browns: Ravens will take the Brown in this game. Ravens 14, Browns 10
- Patriots vs Bills: The Patriots were lucky to skirt a loss last week to the Packers. I don’t see the Bills giving them as much trouble. Patriots 24, Bills 13.
- Lions vs Dolphins: The Lions have finally found the secret formula for winning games. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them win out and leave the cellar to the Vikings. Lions 28, Dolphins 24
- Redskins vs Jaguars: I have to admit that I’m confused about the going’s on over at the Washington head office. McNabb for Grossman? I don’t get it. The Jags are still battling the Colts for the division. I hope to see a blow-out. Jaguars 31, Redskins 14.
- Jets vs Bears: The Bears already won their division, the Jets are playing for a spot. The AFC East Division can be decided on Sunday, they have a lot to play for. Jets 26 Bears 10.
- 49ers vs Rams: This is another Divisional rival with playoff implications. The Rams need this one to stay on top of the NFC West. Rams 28, 49ers 23.
- Texans vs Broncos: Both teams have nothing to play for but pride. I think the Texans have more pride than the Broncos. Texans 21 Broncos 17
- Colts vs Raiders: Just a little personal bias; Peyton Manning is a diva and I really would enjoy them being left out of the play offs all together. Colts 21 Raiders 28
- Chargers vs Bengals: It wouldn’t be right if the Chargers weren’t playing balls to the wall this late in the season. Maybe one day they can figure out how to win some early games. Chargers 21 Bengals 14
- Giants vs Packers: Man! Did the Giants screw the pooch last week or what? The coach had a freak out on the punter on national TV; although, it certainly wasn’t the punters fault the Eagles came back and scored 21 points in 8 minutes. The Packers are coming off a loss at the Patriots, but they played like champions (all except the last-minute of the game). Giants 14 Packers 31
- Seahawks vs Buccaneers: Seahawks are still battling for division win, Bucs want to be in the post season too. I think the Bucs will pull out a win at home Seahawks 18 Buccaneers 21
- Eagles vs Vikings: The Eagles are still flying high after the Miracle at the Meadowlands; and the Vikings are still scraping up pieces off the frozen turf at TCF. With everything to gain the Eagles will wipe up which of the 5 QB’s the Vikes have scraped together to try to make a whole one. Eagles 40 Vikings 7
- Saints vs Falcons: Atlanta clinched a playoff spot, but wants the division. This game would give it to them. Saints 21 Falcons 24
Those are my picks this week. Feel free to comment.