- Titans vs Giants: Two words; Chris Johnson. Titans 28-10.
- Bengals vs Panthers: I’m loving Batman and Robin, even bought some Ochocinco O’s. I pick the Bengals 21-7, Bengals.
- Steelers vs Buccaneers: I’m going with Pittsburgh and the $1MM hair-do. Steelers, 28-21.
- Bills vs Patriots: I have no love for either team, but the Bills really couldn’t look any worse. Patriots should win easily 35-7.
- Browns vs Ravens: I’m huge fan of good defense, Ray Lewis and team get my vote Ravens 21-10.
- 49ers vs Chiefs: Alex Smith had a great game last week, but I’m feeling Kansas City at home (they also have great fans!) Chiefs 24-14.
- Texans vs Cowboys: I live in Texas and still can’t stomach the Boys, Texans are heating things up down here. Houston 21-9.
- Lions vs Vikings: This is an easy pick for me I go with my heart, not my head when it comes to the Vikings. Lions will get the “Best” of the Vikes 31-10
- Falcons vs Saints: The Saints at 2-0 aren’t looking much like the SB Champs and with Reggie out, I’m going for Atlanta. Falcons win, 26-21.
- Redskins vs Rams: Redskins defense is struggling, and I have a soft spot in my heart for the Rams but, I don’t think they can pull it out. Redskins, 28-24.
- Eagles vs Jaguars: Good news for the Eagles, their coach finally grew a pair. Vick’s athleticism will make it an easy win. Eagles 38-7.
- Colts vs Broncos: The shocking death of Kenny McKinley will only fuel the fire in the Broncos. Denver wins in tribute. 24-17.
- Raiders vs Cardinals: If it weren’t for Fitzgerald, there’d be no one to talk about Cardinals win, 14-7.
- Chargers vs Seahawks: I like the Chargers in this West Coast match up 26-17.
- Jets vs Dolphins: I think Sanchez is progressing. The Jets will get the W. 21-10.
- Bears vs Packers: Once Green Bay gets going, they fire on all cylinders; I just hope it doesn’t take until the second half. Clay Matthews has his sights set on Cutler, could the NFC Defensive Player of the week get his third consecutive 3 sack game? (#YOTTO) I like, no LOVE the Packers 28-14
Those are my picks this week. Feel free to comment.